PROMPERÚ presents Peru Moda Deco 2023: sustainable, design and the future of fashion
For its 25 years, the largest commercial event in the country’s textile industry, organized by the Peruvian Promotion Commission for Exportation and Tourism (PROMPERÚ), presents an international luxury forum.
It will be carried out on October 19th and 20th, 11th. m. at 1 p. m., with world-renowned experts in key areas of the fashion and decoration industry. This is an epicenter of innovation, design and sustainability, essential for designers, entrepreneurs and professionals in the Peruvian sector.
The forum has design, innovation and sustainability:
An exploration of design and tradition – Travel Diary by Nils Sveje from INODA + SVEJE, will take us on a visual and inspiring journey through the confluence of tradition and contemporary design.
- Fashion eCommerce: Trends to capitalize on by Isabella Montoya from PAZ LIFESTYLE, will provide a look at the e-commerce ecosystem in fashion, highlighting essential strategies and current trends.
- Return to the Future: Visual AI for Fashion by Jacopo Cozzi from STUDY MILAN BY MARANGONI, will explore how Artificial Intelligence and visual technologies are redefining norms and strategies in the fashion industry.
- The boom of sustainable niche brands in EE. UU. by Adele Tetangco from ET Tigre, you will learn about the experience of the brands that put sustainability in the heart of your production and brand.
- Sustainability in the European Market by Barbara Panciroli by Stella McCartney, will offer an inside look at how sustainability is shaping up and being received in European fashion markets.
- Strategies for creating a luxury brand by Federica Diana de Versace, will share valuable insights into the development and positioning of brands in the exclusive luxury market.
- Humanizing sustainability in fashion by Jessica Kelly from THR3EFOLD will close our series of talks with an essential discussion on how to humanize sustainable practices and narratives in fashion.
- Positioning on social networks: How to better position your brand by Sadiq Desh from Mytheresa, who will share key strategies to enhance the visibility and positioning of brands in the digital sphere.
Furthermore, the event will enable participants to form part of a global network committed to evolution and sustainability in fashion.
¿TE GUSTO ESTE ARTÍCULO ? COMPARTELO EN