Bronze & Mauve Palette Bundle by Kylie Cosmetics
One of the most heralded palettes in the world of Kylie Cosmetics has arrived. The new Pressed Powder Palette has metallic, matte tones and a velvety texture.
With this new range of tones and textures you can create very versatile looks for all times of the day or night. You can choose between your favorite shades, one with a bronze tone and another with a mauve tone.
Each palette features a variety of 10 shades, from cool to warm, in two finishes: soft mattes and multi-dimensional metallics.
If we talk about the textures, you will love them, because there are soft and velvety textures and they give a color result in a single pass because they have a highly pigmented formula. With this Kylie creates the daily use palette you were looking for.
Mauve Pressed Powder Palette has the perfect blend of cool and warm rosy neutrals with some multi-dimensional touches. The shades of the eye shadows are:
- Glowing Through It (rose gold metallic)
- Better With Time (mauve brown matte)
- Mauve Me (rose mauve matte)
- 90’s Vibe (pale lilac matte)
- Love To See It (rose matte)
- You’re Welcome (fire rose metallic)
- Chestnut (warm brown matte)
- Burgundy Baby (deep plum matte with subtle purple shimmer)
And for the face:
- Blushing (light warm pink matte)
- Oh She Cute (pink rose metallic with gold glitter)
It is important to mention that it is not recommended to use the shades of the face on the eyes.
In the case of the Bronze Pressed Powder Palette you have the perfect combination of light to dark tones, it also offers cold and warm tones, multidimensional. The shades in the eye palette are:
- Vanilla (eggshell matte)
- Pop Off (light gold metallic)
- Tell Me More (cool brown matte)
- Bronzed Up (brown metallic)
- Mocha Latte (deep warm brown matte)
- Peaches (light peach matte)
- Take Notes (reddish brown matte)
- Unmatched (warm brown matte)
- She’s Golden (golden bronze metallic)
- Brunette (deep espresso brown matte)
Which of the two do you dare to try? Or would you use both? They are both divine!
¿TE GUSTO ESTE ARTÍCULO ? COMPARTELO EN